AKCC values its employees as their most important asset and is committed to develop a culture of awareness and responsibility for the protection of their health, safety and welfare.
AKCC continues to develop, improve and implement its accredited HSE management system to ensure sustainability with the effective, proactive and responsible participation of its employees, suppliers, customers and other related stakeholders.
Our ambition is to maintain excellent and safe operating performance based on the following guiding principles:
- Work in cooperation with the legislative authorities in Qatar, in order to meet the requirements of Qatar Labor Law, International Law and industry best practices.
- Introduce a culture of mutual respect in which each person is aware of and helps to protect the health and safety of their colleagues.
- Continuously monitor and measure all processes and activities for which potential health and safety hazards exist.
- Work to develop and continuously improve robust policies and procedures to control all identified hazards.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the potential hazards to which they may be exposed and the measures required to control those hazards.
- Provide suitable instruction, training and supervision related to the tasks performed, the hazards identified and the working environment.
- Set and achieve targets that promote optimum and efficient use of resources.
- Prevent pollution of any kind.